View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 06:54 PM   #45
Alatariel Telemnar
Shade of Carn Dūm

Alatariel Telemnar has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Alatariel Telemnar
Sting

Finėwen took a moment to contemplate what Lumiel had just said, collecting her thoughts. 'I have hope also of the finding of Eodwine. As of myself seeming more experienced, I do not know what to say to that. I think of myself as more inexperienced than experienced. For the number of my years is very short, and what I have gone through does not seem as what one would consider experienced. Aye, staying with the elves, may be what someone might call a great experience, yet I do not consider myself so,' Finėwen said finishing her thoughts.

She took a sip of her ale and recollected her thoughts once more, 'I also wonder why Falowik did not wish to be leader. He seemed so hesitant towards it. Maybe it's something personal.' Finėwen shrugged at the thought and decided to leave it be. She finished what was of her wine.

Finėwen felt something nagging in the back of her mind, but simply ignored it. She ordered another drink, but this time an ale. She wondered if it would taste as bad as Lumiel had described it. She glanced at Lumiel, who didn't seem to be enjoying the drink, and waited for someone to say something next.

[ November 02, 2003: Message edited by: Alatariel Telemnar ]

'Poor ye. Ye're tied to someone who's been photographed trying to shave their hand... My condolences.'