View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 08:08 AM   #43
Lumiel

Lumiel has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Her hands rested softly at the sides of her glass, feeling the coolness of the drops of condensation that had begun to collect along the outside of it. Finėwen's past was similar to her own, and yet different, the opposite. Finėwen knew of elves and people while Lumiel, herself and elf, knew very little about them through first-hand experience.

She looked back down at her glass as the last question was put to her. "I would be a poor judge of that, I think. Hopefully we'll find this Eodwine fellow and bring him back to his home and stop whoever it was that took him in the first place." She said, and looked up at Finėwen. As she did so, she couldn't help but smile brightly. Finėwen glanced curiously at her, wondering what was so funny. Lumiel answered. "It's nothing really funny...it's just kind of interesting I guess that you look older than I and yet I'm several hundred years old, though I'm not sure of the exact age. Yet still, I believe you have more age in experience than I do." Her smile softened and she went on. "I wonder why Falowik was so against being the leader...he could lead us, if he wanted to." She left it at that, pondering it in her own head, waiting to see what hypothesis Finėwen may have for it herself.