View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 06:27 PM   #24
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

I've been speaking to some who have expressed an interest about maintaining an open mind as to the character they eventually play in the rp.

I think we need to stick to our character list and encourage people to develop characters on that. That way, we keep a good balance of characters that makes more "sense" for this RP. The Green Dragon has been a great place to see how interested people are in the idea and how they write and interact with others.

I had planned to do the opening post for the RP to focus on the character's arrival at the Prancing Pony. That gives each writer a hook to enter on, or so I figure.

Also, separates Green Dragon Inn from the start of the RP which will be helpful, particularly if characters change between that thread and this RP.

My First Post for Uien will have her arriving at the Prancing Pony, having set off from the Green Dragon two days after Falowik.

I think Falco will shine best of all if someone takes him on. He's a great character, very interesting... lots of pugnacious hobbit charm... [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

But, if noone likes the cut of his jib, then I will be only too happy to take him on. I think he has an invaluable role to play in this rp and the search party as that unique Hobbit voice whose opinions are different from those of the Big Folk. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight