Old 10-16-2002, 08:47 PM   #35
Salix
Shade of Carn Dûm

Salix has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

OK with my full (first both middle and last)name I got 106 which is 7
Quote:
Sevens - Frodo
Seven stands for the scholar and philosopher. Sevens tend to withdraw from the world and meditate. They are dignifies, serious, and self controlled. Sevens have no interest in money or physical comfort. They have powerful minds, but there is a strange, dreamy side to their character. They are bad at explaining themselves, and dislike being questioned.
First and last name was 55 which is 10 which is 1
Quote:
Ones - Aragorn
Numerologists say that ones are powerful, stubborn, and self-reliant. They are pioneers and leaders and do not take orders well. They concentrate on what they are doing and have good memories.
And screen name got me 21 which is 3
Quote:
Threes - Pippin
People whose names add to three are imaginative, brilliant and energetic. Threes are witty, charming, and likely to be very successful in life. They are easy-going and lucky.
Hmm, let's see, I'm most like Seven with being lucky thrown in. The 'witty' is from my parents, who are both punsters. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I forgot. I have the worst memory in the world. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ October 16, 2002: Message edited by: Salix ]