View Single Post
Old 08-23-2003, 06:57 PM   #189
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Quote:
and out of all the actors I collect everything Sean Astin!
Well, okay, not EVERYTHING...I have a couple of things to represent Li'l Mr. Wood and his interpretation of Frodo--but what is he without Sam and vice versa?

Anywho, today I recieved the first goodie from my bidding spree on Ebay recently-- ;p (though it wasn't the one I thought would arrive first).

Said goodie is a Topps Card which holds a peice of Sam's Travel Jacket. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It's nicer-looking than I thought it would be. Its actually two cards, with the peice of material sandwiched in between. A pic of Sam is on the left, and a fleur-de-lis cut out is on the right, which the peice of material showing through. On the back of the card it reads to the left:

Authentic Movie Memerobilia
This card contains genuine material used for the creation of SAM'S TRAVEL JACKET.

and then another pic of my fave li'l hobbit on the right.

Very cool. ;D
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote