View Single Post
Old 10-15-2002, 07:15 PM   #72
LadyElbereth
Wight

LadyElbereth has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

hee hee [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've got another one! You can tell I have alot of time on my hands.lol.
Veggie Tales: Keep Walking

RingWraith: *french accent* What are you doing?

Pippin: We're going to destroy the Ring.

RingWraith: By walking to Mordor?

Pippin: Yes.

RingWraith: Oh ok, You just go ahead and keep walking!

(song)
Keep walking, but you won't destroy the Ring. Keep walking, but you will not hurt a thing. It's plain to see that you are very dumb to think by walking, you'll accomplish anything.

(dialogue)
RingWraith Jean Claude: You sssssilly little hobbitsssss you sssssilly little theivesss. You think by walking to Mordor you'll bring Lord Sauron to his kneessss? The awesssome of Lord Sauron we've clearly demonssssstrated - ah! but out here in the hot hot ssssun, perhapssss you're dehydrated? I pity them Philippe.

RingWraith Philippe: Ah, oui Jean Claude, oui!

RingWraith Jean Claude: Won't you join me in my irritating little ssssong?

RingWraith Philippe: It would be an honor!

(song)

Keep walking, but you won't desssstroy the Ring. Keep walking, but you will not hurt a thing. It's plain to sssssee that you are very dumb to think by walking, you'll accomplish anything.
(other RingWraiths join in)
Keep walking, but you won't desssstroy the Ring. Keep walking, but you will not hurt a thing. It's plain to sssssee that you are very dumb to think by walking, you'll accomplish anything.
It's plain to sssssee...

Ringwraith: I can ssssee!

that you are very dumb (slows down) to think by walking you'll accomplish anythiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggggg!!!!!