Thread: LOTRish Music!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 07:46 PM   #22
Lanniae of the Axe
Haunting Spirit

Lanniae of the Axe has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Saxony, um, hey, help? What exactly are you going to send me after you lull me into "trust me"?? I'm so confused.

...And your second post scared me. Um, "get it"?? You have this way of confusing me, congratulations!

Belin: Yes, I am positive McKennit has a song titled "Lord of the Rings: Gandalf" or soemthing close to that effect. It's pretty good, but it's just instrumental, nothing special. (But I looove Loreena McKennit! I'm listening to "The Highwayman" right now! *snif* So sad!
And I realize my quote is not TOTALLY true. But 'tis funny, no? Sorta?

Lothiriel! If you need any help with Kazaa just PM me I'd be glad to help!! Hope you like Blind Guardian! Make SURE to download "Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill)" - a song about Fingolfin, and "The Eldar" - which is kinda a ballad, really good. Also try "The Lord of the Rings" and "The Bard's Song - The Hobbit". Hope you love them!!!

That is what I started this thread for, I wanted to hear/know about some more LOTR-ish-songs I could be missing out on when they're right at my fingertips!

What/Who is Elric??

Latando, I agree. Yeah, so it's kinda goody-sided, but I mean, if it's not you get into the more...how shall I say "satanic" part of it and I'm not a big fan of that. But Blind Guardian does a lot of that "worship-sauron" thing in "A Dark Passage", "The Curse of Feanor", "NIghtfall" and especially "Into the Storm". I'm telling you, I love BG! Well, and all this music you guys are telling me... Latando, are there any bands/artists of this nature you think I shoudl check out??

Anyways, keep it coming guys! Um, lessee, although I tried downloading all of the ones you have suggested, I have only gotten David Arkenstone Nickel Creek, some more Enya and Led Zepplin (i love zepplin!) because my computer is being dumb...

Ah, nothing a good bash with the flat side of my axe won't fix! Later!