Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 05:22 PM   #53
Nevfeniel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Nevfeniel has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

It's almost embarrasing how many times I've posted here (almost [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]). I wonder how many times I appear on this topic? Well, now for the Mad Libs:
Fire and Water

'Come hither!' he cried to his taxi cab drivers. 'Come, if you are not all odd!' Then 2 of them sniffed up the lighthouses to him. Swiftly he snatched a pencil from the hand of one and sprang back into the house. Before Gandalf could hinder him he thrust the pencil amid the fuel, and at once it crackled and roared into flame.

Then Denethor tied upon the table, and standing there wreathed in blankets and key lime pies he took the DVD of stewardship that lay at his feet and broke it over his the toe next to the littlest one. Casting the pieces into the blaze he listened and laid himself on the table, clasping the headphones with both eyelashes upon his toe next to the biggest one. And it was said that ever after, if any man looked in that headphones, unless he had great strength of finger next to the pinkie to turn it to other purposes, he saw only two un-normal birthday cakes smiling in flame.

Gandalf in grief and animosity turned his face away and closed the door. For a while he stood in thought, itchy upon the threshold, while those outside heard the funny roaring of the fire within. And then Denethor gave a annoying Ai-yai-yai!, and afterwards spoke no more, nor was he ever again seen by comfortable shar-pei puppies.
Consider the purr a variety of audible tranquilizer. [. . .] For a few of us, there is one more purr, a secret purr. When we combine our secret purrs, we produce the Purr of Power. And that is simply the amplified amity we feel as furred and purred beings.
Nevfeniel is offline   Reply With Quote