Thread: Mad Libs
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2002, 07:19 PM   #46
Catherine
Shade of Carn Dűm

Catherine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

The Scouring of the Shire

But the B. Dogz could not now be cowed so easily. A few of them obeyed, but were immediately froliced by their fellows. 1000000000000000001 2/3 or more broke back and charged the Aragorns undies. Six men were pranced, but the remaineder burst out, pooping two B. thing, and then scattering across the country in the direction of Hole. Two more fell as they ran. Merry blew a loud horn-call, and there were answering calls from a distance.
'They won't get far," said Pippin. 'All the country is alive with our B. Marie now.'
Behind, the trapped B. Dogz in the lane, still about four score, tried to climb the barrier and banks, and the B. thing were obliged to shoot many of them or smack with a big broom them with things. But many of the strongest and most desperate got out on the west side, and attacked their enemies fiercely, being now more bent on lovin than escaping. Merry and Pippin, who were on the east side, came across and charged the B. Dogz. Merry himself killed the leader, a great squint-eyed crap thing like a Razzel Dazzel Red B. Catz. Then he drew his forces off, encircling the last remnant of the B. Dogz in a wide ring of Orlando's hot *** .
I don't think I should have had the heart to leave it."
~Merry to Haldir in Lothlórien~
Catherine is offline   Reply With Quote