View Single Post
Old 09-13-2003, 11:26 AM   #19
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

Ahh the Recorder that would be great!!

Its a vary sweet sounding instrument. It will be perfect!!

Now I have two or so pieces I'm writing for piano or Organ right now. So the Cellist will be playing and singing a pretty tune on the cello.

As for eveyone else I'm going to get eveything perfet.

About me:

I've been playing guitar for 9 years. 5 years seriously. I am a theory junkie. I'm always seeking things I don't know yet. Theres so much out there that I want to learn more about. But composing is my passion and I do enjoy it quit a lot.

I can compose for any instrument but never get the chance since it wouldn't be played. So whats the sense making somthing you'll never get to play on a regular basis.

For the person I was making a trumpet and piano piece for. I just when completly to the piano for this one. Its small but quit complex. It will be a few minutes.

The themes are:
1st theme/ Frodos pain 1:30
2nd theme(interlude)/The cracks of mount Doom 0:40
3rd them (ending)/ The fall of Sauron 1:00

I've put lots of pretty theory into it. It took me two days. Witch is long for me since I can get a piece done in a sitting.

I've got the Recorder piece to work on today. The guitar piece on Aragorn to finish and start the piece for Dancing spawn of Ungoliant witch will probly be the prettyest piece of all.

As for the Tuba player I will make that pippen tune for you. Its a challenge that I'm not giving up on. Just the one thing I started this whole challenge for. I won't take that long and it will be a real hobbity piece.

Thank you all again for your well wishing and effort. Each of you is giving me so much to help me out with this. I'm vary gald where all doing this [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ September 13, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]

[ September 13, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]
Eruantalon is offline   Reply With Quote