View Single Post
Old 09-12-2003, 02:23 PM   #11
Eruantalon
Wight

Eruantalon has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Eruantalon
Sting

I have a trick up my sleeve for Aragorn. I said I like celtic music and have somthing right up your ally!!

It will be done tommarrow and will be on guitar and quit easy but vary beautifull. One questshion though slow and sad or fast and happy?

I'll just write two pieces and you can choose tommarrow. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Belive it or not Dancing spawn last night I was wishing it was a violin instead of a trumpet I was composing for. Your the answer to my wishers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Now for Arwen there will be a piece of beauty and grace that will be vary touching. The violin is an amazing instrument and will be perfect for the piano piece it goes with.

For the piece on Galdriel it has to be a piece of quit beauty and delicacy. But not sad in any way though. But I'll just have to see where to muses take me.

The horn player that wants a piece with pippen will be my most challenging!! To make somthing that will embody Pippin on this istrument might take me longer than any orther.

Now to get writing !!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

eveyone needs to let me know if you want lyrics or not and how long you want this piece to be thank you all

[ September 12, 2003: Message edited by: Eruantalon ]
Eruantalon is offline   Reply With Quote