View Single Post
Old 01-06-2004, 07:40 PM   #17
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Thumbs up

just because i'm curious... i wondering what would happen if Boromir and i switched bodies... ( Telling everyone personally, he would get the better half of the switch.)
Not only would he get his own exclusive personal office in the underworld, immortality,and he would get to condemn people to an eturnity of firey torment!
while i sadly, would become crazed with a little peice of gold, let it drive me to madness, and die with a guy blubbering all over me. And the ironic thing would be is i would inhabit his body with my immortal soul so, i wouldn't die... sad. I would really scare Aragorn to death when i'd jump up and walk around like nothing happened...

ok enough talking for me. here's what it would kinda be like:

the ka, patiently waiting for boromir to die...

the ka: Come on already! enough with the cheezee lines! just say goodbye! i've got a job to do. And i'm not letting one meezly little soul get in the way of me missing Barabra Strisan's music permiere!

boromir: ehhh.. argh.. the light's coming toward me... i'm ... i'm ...

but then! right before he dies and the ka gets to bring his ka and ba to the underworld for spirital counciling, the magical switch-a-roo-these-spirit's-need-to-be-taught-a-lesson gremlin pops out of no where and switches the ka's phantomistic Elisibeth Hurley-like body outline with boromir's cruddy beatten up, smelly body. (but, they still have their personalities...)

gremlin: heh! i got you now Ka! that's for our last poker game...

the ka (in boromir's body.): Ehh! what the! grr... that's the last time i play poker... wait. wait. WHAT THE! I'm in my client's body! no! no no no no, no! i can't miss seeing barabra strisan! i just can't!

boromir ( in the ka's phantom) : what happended to the bright light? was i supposed to be dying? WHAT THE!? i'm in a woman's body ! a phantom's! is this my punishment?! com on! i said sorry!

well that all, i'm tired. good night .
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote