View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 07:27 PM   #1424
Elennar Starfire
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Elennar Starfire has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Elennar Starfire
Silmaril

I have been gone far too long! Now to catch up.

Quote:
You attempt to walk on snow like Legolas.
I have done it! It was warm for a while, and the snow on top melted, then it got cold again and the snow froze. It was so hard you could jump on it and not crack it.

Quote:
~When you find a large quantity of yellow leaves on the ground that look very much like Mallorn leaves, so you pick up a whole bunch and put them in your book
Whenever I see Mallorn-like leaves, I say 'ai laurie lantar lassi surinen.'

Quote:
~When you want to make a shirt that says Got lembas? on it.
I want one of those!

Quote:
Wooo! I love you, my online friends! *group hug*
*hugs everyone*

Quote:
Stupid fat fressshmenses. We hates them, preciousss!
Hey, be nice to me! <(~_*)>

Quote:
You know you're obsessed when you're scared that people will find out about the BD. If they do, it will surely be shut and all of us will be carted away to the nearest lunatic asylum! I am very scared.
Hey, we could meet each other there!

Quote:
- tell people to go to Mordor instead of Hell
I do it all the time!

Quote:
- gather all your fellow LOTR crazy friends, play Monopoly, convert the real estate properties to places in Middle Earth, and literally fight over Shire, Rivendell and Lothlorien
OOOH!! Fun! Middle-Earth Monopoly! I must play it sometime!

~ When you write 'Frodo lives' on your fingers, one letter on each finger. I did it opposite hands, and noticed that on one hand the letters spelled 'Fooie.' It looked odd, until I put it with my hand that said 'rdlvs.'

~ When the RotK preview makes you cry. If the preview made me cry, imagine the flood at the theatre when I see the whole movie!

~ When you cry because your elf dress is not finished in time to wear it to school on Halloween. (I wore a cloak, though!)

~ When you want to modify the RPG you are in to a scene to perform in drama class.

~ When you use elf faces when typing. Like these: <(^_^)> <(~_*)> <(o_0)>

When people are talking about pink fluffy alligators, and you suddenly yell, "purplefluffychainsaw!" Got some weird looks for that... [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]