View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 08:56 AM   #1422
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

When you are an elf for Halloween, and while taking your sisters trick-or-treating, you decide to dress up in your costume for the dance at your school. at every single house after they say "thank-you," you tell the person in the house "Namarie." I don't mean to brag, but my costume looked very good! I wore one of my Mom's old bridesmaid dresses and pinned a (fake) diamond pin at the neck. I also had ears.
When you insult people in Elvish (the only Elvish I know is insults). For example:
On halloween, at one of the houses we went to, the lady there said, "Boy those are gross!" She was talking about my ears! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] I just smiled, gave a little bow and said, "Auta miqula orqu." (*I'm sorry, I know that's the Grey Elvish one, but I couldn't remember the real one*) [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]