View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 12:41 PM   #1415
Aethelwine
Wight

Location: In Anórien, just outside Edoras, on a horse I "borrowed"...
Aethelwine has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Thank you so much for that link, Arwen! I have a Legolas skin right now, and it's great! Don't know if my father's going to appreciate it so much, though...

You know you’re obsessed with LOTR when:

You have this song from Monty Python named : I've got a lovely bunch of coc, and every time you see it, you read: I've got a lovely bunch of orc... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] I'm innocent of course!

When your friends discover a disturbing development: You started to like dresses! Eowyns dresses, of course, and elvish ones, but still, dresses!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

You celebrate every new morning, because it brings you one day closer to the release of ROTK. (If you knew me, you would know I am NOT a morning person!)

You and you friends (who's just beginning her obsession, but don't worry, I'm working hard on it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) have a new joke nobody understands (like always...): on this chocolate bar wrapping was an advertisement for a stunt so you can meet you favourite 'music celeb'. So of course I started laughing. When my friend asked me what was the matter, I explained. Now, we're always talking about singing silver!

You get really upset all the times you can't come up with obsessive things you have done, to post here. In fact, I think I do do a lot of obsessive things, but there just so normal to me, that I don't notice!
I feel much better now... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I'm listening to breath of life right now, you now.

NaNa!

Aethelwine, friend of the elves.