View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 03:05 PM   #792
Sapphire_Flame
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Sapphire_Flame has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
Although I think Arwen may have eaten Aragorn.
*snork*
Quote:
Hey now, you're a Maia, get your game on, go play/Hey now, you're a Vala, get the show on, go play/And all that is gold does not glitter...
Nice one, Naz! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Also, to agree with everyone else here, yes, weird looks are *so* cool. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

A few weeks ago, I went in to get my Senior pictures taken (you know what I'm talking about, right?) And instead of bringing in school memorabilia (sp?), I brought my Fellowship cloak, and Sting, and Narsil... going for the hobbit look and everything... The place even had a background that looked like the front of a building in Bree! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was fun, because everyone loved my swords, and the photographer even used a smokemachine for the pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I got the proofs back last week. So cool, and then when I showed my little cousin, who is seven, he said that I looked like Frodo. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Fun fun! My little cousins are so cool! ^^

Abedithon le,

~*~Aranel~*~