View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 03:23 PM   #743
Amarantha_Daisy
Wight

Amarantha_Daisy has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
~I like to dressup in Middle-earthen garb and swing a sword around. The other night I chopped off several inches of the pullchain on my ceiling fan doing that. Unintentionally, of course!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] That's great! I love to wear my cloak around...randomly... with my Ring and my "hobbit pants" ...So much fun.

--When you shape sugar cookies into LotR characters and act out scenes with them...

Heh heh heh [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] I sculpted the scene at the end of FotR with Frodo and Sam in the boat. *sniffles* I love that scene-it's one of my favorites. Makes me all teary...

The only thing with that is...the dough kinda melts in the oven...so the shape doesn't stay too well... Frodo and Sam kinda melted together to create a massive blob in the middle of half an Elven boat...

I have pictures! I was so proud [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I should post them... I made Frodo, Sam, Boromir, Gimli, the eye of Sauron, and the boat scene. Heh heh... Sam kinda..broke. I dropped him... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] but I ate the others. Yum.