View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 01:36 PM   #25
Lily

Lily has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lily
Sting

I think Legolas and Aragorn would be very athletic and be in all the sports in school. Also every last girl would have a crush on them.

Arwen would be that snoty popular girl since she was an elf princess. She would always brag about being Elrond's daughter and all.

Sam would be that kid who loved Science class especially if it was about plants.

Frodo would be that normal kid you thought nothing was going to happened to him.

Merry and Pippin who be like Denis the menis times two. Teasing girls, bother people, always trying to help but making things worse.

Gandlaf as a kid?.....geez I donno I think his spells who be on whack!! His lightning bolts and fire balls going every which way at home.

Gimli would be that kid who never did his homework, and always spoke his mind to the teachers!!

Boromir would be a daddy's boy but Faramir would always be off playing in the woods.

Saurman would be the best friend of Gandalf always helping him with his spells, but always looking down on other people.

WormT who be that kid in the corner who no one talks to.

Eowyn would always try to get away as a boy or playing with swords Eomer would be very protective of his sister and also start a club called the Rohirrim Club.

Treebeard would be trying to grow up quickly, but when he did he got more slow.

Gollum would be a very happy child. Especially on his birthday!

I may be back with more right now I can't think of any more charaters!
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote