View Single Post
Old 06-16-2003, 11:48 AM   #3
mordor136
Wight

mordor136 has just left Hobbiton.
Pipe

LOL! I love it!I see no reason why we cannot post more than one scene after all it is my thread. In the words of another Barrow-downer(I'm bad with names) When they yell at me I'll stop but until then I'm brutally abusing my rights! In fact I'll think I'll do the next scene just because I had so much fun with the first one.

Gandalf Arrives at Bag-End

Gandalf's cart pulls into the two cart garage at Bag-End and our lovable wizard freind exits his cart and walks importantly to the round door.

Gandalf: (KNOCKS ON THE DOOR)

Bilbo: Go away we dont want any more visitors, well wishers or distant relations.

Gandalf: What about former telemarketers only wanting to take up your valuble time?

Bilbo: Well in that case (opens the door and in seeing his freind dashes the two feet to greet him) Its wonderful to see you Magneto!Where are the other X-men?

Gandalf: Bilbo..its gandalf the wizard and I've come to bully you into giving up your ring because I have a gut feeling that it will do well on E-bay.

Biblo: My ring? Whats wrong with my ring?

Gandalf: I belive it was made by Sauron the dark lord.

Bilbo: (Begins to do a very emotional scene in which he finally decides to give up the ring but stops) Hey dosent this take place after the party.

Gandalf: Oops! your script is different compared to miune. I must have lost my rewrite. Oh here they are... continue Bilbo.

Bilbo: Oh yes... Would you like to come inside Ian? I mean Gandalf!

Gandalf: Yes I would at that. (bumps head on door and lighting fixture) OW! I've got to stop doing that. So how do you feel?

Bilbo: Not well i feel like Soy butter scraped over too much whole wheat bread.

Gandalf: That is serious.

Biblo: Whats more I feel my ring has something to do with it.

Gandalf: DUH! I've known that for yea...(interupted by a knock on the door)

Bilbo: I'm not at home! All the Sackville Bagginses want is the house and I'll see that they dont get it! ALl in all Gandalf it will be a very interesting Party!(blows a smoke ship out of his ear)

Well whoever wishes to may pick it up with The party scene