View Single Post
Old 05-17-2003, 03:08 PM   #405
Nurumaiel
Vice of Twilight

Nurumaiel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

I think walking songs is a great idea. I do write walking songs, but most of them are very sad walking songs. We want cheery, uplifting songs! Hmmm....

I'll keep this short, and I will make sure to head over to that thread as soon as my garden get a little further along (at the present moment I've only just finished plotting out where and how large the garden will be). I'm not exactly sure what I'll put in it. The soil here isn't the best, but if I can struggle past that.... and some flowers wouldn't go to well with the mountain terrain. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I know for sure there are some wild flowers that are going in there no matter what they say about it. *stubborn look at the wild flowers* I'll have to find my flower book and see what I want there. There will be about three - five sunflowers growing up next to one of the two little ( [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] little) trees that are near the back of the garden. Somehow I like having trees somewhere in the garden, it makes it more complete. I'm also collecting myself some rocks to build a little stone fence near the back of the garden which will not be the entrance, in between the two trees. *is cut off because she has gone off topic* Yes, I'll visit the thread, most certainly.

*ponders how she can get back on topic* Well, as I was walking yesterday I arrived in Stock, and I tried to visualize it. All I could see was green and an inn looming up behind a hill. The Golden Perch. *sighs along with Pippin and Sam*

Now I'll be running off to find out how Tolkien described this part of the Shire, and do some more work on preparing my garden.