View Single Post
Old 08-24-2003, 11:29 PM   #28
Maikadilwen
Summoner of Lost Souls

Maikadilwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

Quote:
You are a member of the old guard, or would have been if you'd found the site sooner. You long for the days when the Downs was solely devoted to deep discussions of Tolkiens literature, and frankly you find all these Newbies rather annoying. Though this very well may be perfectly justifiable, you may come across as an old grouch, so I'm going to recommend that you choose from the following account names: Oscar the Grouch, PJHater, NewbieSlayer, FearMe or Breath of Death. Use this account to burn those Newbies alive without tarnishing the more moderate persona you may be hiding behind right now...
Why am I not surprised...? Heh! 'NewbieSlayer' and 'FearMe'... I actually like those. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *runs off to create a new account*
On the other hand...On the award show I did get the "Beanie-Baby Award" for being the least threatening member of the Downs. Just shows that Mithadan either knows me very well.... Or he was drunk at the time!

By the way, what if you don't agree with any of the options about Burrahobbit? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

[ August 25, 2003: Message edited by: Maikadilwen ]