View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 04:18 AM   #49
Everdawn
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: On the sand dunes outside of Ilium, watching it burn.
Everdawn has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Did the same as Maika, her is my replacement.

Name: Eve the terrible... or lately, "Hey stop her! She's trying to kill the prefects!"

Future Aspirations: I want to be an entertainment journalist or a Psychological prophiler . But what i would love above anything is to be in musical theatre.

Goal(s) in life: To go to Machu Picchu in Peru. Play Velma Kelly in Chicago, or be in Carmen one day. Surf at as many places around the world as I can. Do something truly wonderful...

Short term goals: To get the best O.P (I odnt know what the rest of the world calls them Sat's?) i can get so i can do whatever i want at uni. Get to N.I.D.A before im 21.

Passion: Drama.

Hobbies: Horse Riding, surfing, going to concerts, Magazine reading,Acting, Watching as many movies as I can.

Famous for: Being the nutcase of the school! I also have gotten one of the leads in 3 school musicals, most know me as the nutter with the Drama group. But i am now the "peoples" person, upholding the student's say as an Executive of the Student Council.

Fave book: other than Lotr? Petals on the wind by Virginia Andrews and Gone with the wind, Margaret Mitchell. Anne Rice. To Kill a mocking Bird

Fave movie: The Lion King, Moulin Rouge, Interview with the Vampire, Chicago, Lord of the rings, Ronin, The Patriot, Two Hands, Birthday Girl, THE RING. Gone with the wind, Charlie's Angels, Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, Quills, G.I. Jane, Dogma, Onegin, Portrait of a Lady, SNATCH, Legends of the Fall, 10 things i hate about you, Y mama Tu Tambien, Vulévant, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Little Women, The Crucible, Blurred, Femme Fatale, Sade, Mullholland Dr., The Gift, House on Haunted Hill, THE CASTLE.

Fave sport: Basketball, Horse Sports, Surfing, Rugby Union. (The Queensland Reds and Wallabies)

Fave store: Valley Girl, Sass&Bide, Cruise, Supré, Red Earth, Tree of Life, MYER, David Jones, Canterbury Lace, Cosmetics Plus, Aamies, Loot. The christmas dept. in any store... (shiny things make me happy)

Fave music: The Kidneythieves, Between Theories, Orgy, Hole, Marilyn Manson, Good Charlotte, swing music and anything 20's. BLONDIE!, Evansecence, Linkin Park, Deftones, Static X, The Donnas. Anything alternative, Jazz, Something for Kate, The ever grand POWDERFINGER! (Bernard Fanning- seriously, A Johnnie Depp double)as well as Deep Purple, Patti Smith, and LED ZEPPELIN!!

What you can't stand: Really good dreams being interupted by waking up! Pop music, Prefects... apparently im too much of a rebel to be one... "To disruptive" they said... well i showed them.. I became A Student Council Executive, making me higher in the pecking order than the prefects!! Muhaaaa!!! ( No offence to other prefects out there,im sure you are very nice...)

What you plain dislike: Girls who are as young as 12 and 13 dressing like 18 year olds, and girls who dont have respect for themselves. I really really dislike Prefects... I really really wish they would all jump into Mount Doom... (Yet again, really no offence to you other prefects out there, I really should no go by the stereotypes and im sure id love you all)

Who you admire: Nicole Kidman, i love her! she is my idol and i will tolerate no badness of Nicole around me! lol, and Catherine Zeta Jones.. i love her! And Kate Daer, a very brilliant actress, but mostly Nicole.

What you most love to do: Go on a world trip with my friends and visit every elevator along the way.. Go to Arabia and walk around saying "Ya Allah! Bi fass bi rassi!" (My god theres an axe in my head) and laugh my head off... Meet as many famous people as I can.

Your self-confessed flaws: In over the top sometimes.. and i scare foriegn students who come to visit..oops! And i have a real Diva streak in me... as much as i hate saying so, and i am not good at saving money...

What intrigues/fascinates you: History, world history, languages, The Ancient Civilisations. Horse Racing...

What scares you: Uh... in a few words? SAMARA MORGAN. The state the school will be in by next year with myself and my two other "non prefect" friends in charge of out part of the school.. hehe, no seriously it will be fine...

Quotation to live by:

"We are all connected in the great circle of life." -Mufasa, the lion king.

Comments:

*MY FRIEND IS IN A MOVIE!... ha! i had to say that, ive told everyone ive run into, its called PETER PAN and is out at Christmas, get it into ya!.

*To everyone who is here at this forum, CONGRATZ! You people are an honour to know and converse with.

*To the Aussies, G'DAY! and go the Wallabies!

*Grasshoppers are dangerous and trying to kill me... (Really)

** And finally..
Pulius Maximus (Ancient History Teacher) defeated Kenius Barbius (Ken Doll)... Never to be seen again...

[ November 03, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

[ 3:18 AM November 28, 2003: Message edited by: Everdawn ]

~My lord, Éomer~
Everdawn is offline   Reply With Quote