View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 01:19 PM   #40
aragornreborn
Wight

aragornreborn has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Name (that you go by): aragornreborn (well, here, anyway)
Future Aspirations: Too many to mention. First and foremost to obey and honor God. Second, to be the best husband and father I can be (when the time comes). Third, to treat everyone I come in contact with with love and respect. Fourth, to make a difference in the world for God. Fifth, to write.
Goal in life: See above
Short term goals: To get better at all of the above.
Passion: God. To get better at all of the above. Also, music, communication, family, friends, and truth.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, the outdoors, travel, and having fun with friends.
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself):

Fave book: Bible. Some things by JRR Tolkien. Some things by CS Lewis. All the classics.
Fave movie: FOTR, TTT, and ROTK (I know it will be in the list)
Fave sport: Soccer
Fave store: Don't have one
Fave music: Christian, easy listening, classical, country, pop, many movie soundtracks, and a hodge podge of others.

What you can't stand: I can stand anything lies and agression.
What you plain dislike: Nothing
Who you admire: Jesus, my parents, and a few friends.
What you most love to do: See Future Aspirations and Hobbies
Your self-confessed flaws: Pride, stubborness, lack of self-control, and laziness come to mind right away...
What intrigues/fascinates you: God and people
What scares you: the possibility for me to dishonor God and for hurt to befall those I care for
Quotation to live by: "And these three remain: faith, hope, and love. But the greatest is love."

Additional comments: Take care of yourself, take care of others, always seek the truth, and have fun!

[ September 16, 2003: Message edited by: aragornreborn ]
At the name of Jesus every knee should bow and every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. - Phil. 2:10-11
aragornreborn is offline   Reply With Quote