View Single Post
Old 07-08-2003, 02:47 PM   #18
Lily

Lily has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Lily
Shield

Name:Lily
Occupation [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]irector (for my scool) and student
Future Aspirations:I would love to be either an author or a director for Broadway plays
Goal in Life:To finish writing my book
Short term Goals:To become better at math, and to finish my short story which I hope will go on FanFic
Passion:I love to role play and to write and (of course) act
Hobbies: I collect penguins I have about 65 or so
Famous for:I started a Drama Club at my scool that all my classmates love me for. I also directed 7 plays at my school and I've writen 6 of them. Also I do reanacting with my family. Reanacting is acting out the past. My family reanacts mostly the French and Indian War. But we also do the Civil War too. Since I love writing I do it a lot so I'm always writing stories. And usually when I have to write one for school my teacher always loves reading mine. I not also write plays but I act in them too ever year at summer time I always do a play which is presented at a park in my town. And I usually do musicals. (now this is kind of funny) I'm also famous for my tall family everyone in my entire family is at least 5' something or 6' something (of course not counting in the babies) I am the tallest one in my class and most of my classmates have to look up a bit to see me. Also I am a pretty good drawer I'm still learning but so far so good.

Fave book: LOTR, Dragon Lance, James and the Giant Peach
Fave movie:LOTR, Emperors New Groove, and almost all the Muppet movies
Fave sport:whats a sport?
Fave store:Hot Topic
Fave music:RAMMSTEIN!!also Neopacifica recordings, LOTR soundtrack, Reel Big Fish, Guttermouth, Weezer, System of a Down, Muse, Goldfinger, Pennywise, Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies, Metalica, Mong Hang, Nine inch Nails, NOFX, Cold, The Smashing Pumpkins, Transplant, Korn, Linkin Park and Rob Zombie

What you can't stand: Harry Potter, Avril Lavin, Brittany Spears, Back Street Boys, (etc. with those kind of groups)people with no sense of humor, people who think their better than everyone else, war, and probably a lot more stuff but I can't think right now so etc.

What you plain dislike: mystery stories!!
Who you admire: My mom, brothers, and dad
What you most love to do: Write, act, role play, be with my mom
Your self-confess flaws: I don't not want to share them
What intrigues/fascinates you: The Roman Empire and the Emperors that ruled at the time
What scares you [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]eath, spiders, and aliens
Quotation to live by:"You only have very little amount of fun in your, most of your life is work and stress deal with it!"
-My Mother

Additional comments:I hope to learn about other people here and make new friends!
Lily is offline   Reply With Quote