View Single Post
Old 04-01-2003, 04:52 PM   #6
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Boots

The Downs abounds with wonderful people, great minds, fine writers. In no particular order, and just a few--

Estelyn Telcontar--gracious, patient, great aplomb, a hidden vein of humour, always thoughtful and intelligent; REB made Downs history for boldly going where we had not gone before.

Ulmo--a pulse-beat on the best evidences and most appropriate quotations--thoughtful work seriously respected

Birdland--wonderfully funny; makes me happy just reading her posts

Rimbaud--gentle and considerate--rarely sharp--witty and funny and urbane, discerning, astute, very bright, a superb writer who makes me think, to see newly and with delight, even out-toned

OneWhiteTree--clever wit always astutely aimed, not seen often enough

Squatter--passionate and compassionate, reads widely and thoughtfully, very articulate and very bright, an elegant writer always worth reading, full of honesty and integrity, no mean feat for a bitter, petty dwarf. Oh, and did I mention funny too?

Diamond--cracking funny

Mr. Underhill--a wit whose surface always bears a second look

Lush--teeming with wonderful ideas for threads which draw responses from the whole community, a feat much to be lauded.

Edit: typos do not become me.

[ April 02, 2003: Message edited by: Bethberry ]