View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 09:05 PM   #422
Ithaeliel
Cornus Caliga

Location: Five-hundred-twenty-five thousand, six hundred minutes from here
Ithaeliel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Ithaeliel
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): Catherine, Cat, 1337 0l\l3, Mangaka, or Paul (don't ask)
Occupation: High School sophomore (wise fool! Bleh), music freak, happy goth, and new driver!
Future Aspirations: To teach violin privately and watch my students go up and blow everyone away, get my master's degree in instrumental (major) and vocal (minor) performance, to speak every European language semi-fluently, and to go live on a misty moor in Scotland, the land of my heart.
Goal in life: To live my dreams and be remembered fondly
Short term goals: Survive chamber music camp, get over the hurt I feel for what someone said to me today, learn to play the first part of Meditation from Thais, gat my summer project done at least two weeks before school starts.
Passion: Violin, drawing, singing
Hobbies: doodling, writing poetry, musing, being with friends, see everything in passions also
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Violin, mad manga skills, my pallor

Fave book: My Antonia, The Hobbit, The Other Wind
Fave movie: LotR series, Undercover Brother, Finding Nemo (CUTE MOVIE!!!!)
Fave sport: To watch: Dance (my friends are dancers), formula 1 racing and basketball, to play: ...do you count DDR?
Fave store: Barnes and Noble, Hot Topic
Fave music: My new addiction is The White Stripes, but I also love System of a Down, Evanescence, Vivaldi, the Rumanian Folk Dances by Bartók, and Meditation from Thais by Massenet (any other classical fans here? I haven't seen many)

What you can't stand: I'm afraid of being cut; if I get a papercut I'm afraid of bleeding to death [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]. I also can't stand people who don't listen to you and/or say something awful and then are surprised when you cry.
What you plain dislike: People who disrespect other people's cultures... and the DUTCH!!! (Haha, I don't mean that, just ditto above)
Who you admire: Whoever I trust
What you most love to do: Be on the computer...?
Your self-confessed flaws: Not very trusting at all, too quiet, kind of transparent
What intrigues/fascinates you: How people can hurt people and not even care
What scares you: A lot of stuff
Quotation to live by: Love how you live, live what you love.

Additional comments: Written with love!
Ithaeliel is offline   Reply With Quote