Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2002, 07:01 PM   #76
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Sting

Raefindel: I have 4 kids, Son 20, daughter 16, daughter 12, and son 11. Daughter 16 goes online by the names Rosie and Ayvniea, Daughter 12 shows up in the chats sometimes as Arrothiel.

Burrahobbit: Your cosmology may be good, but my cosmogeny is more plausible than the Big Bang.

And for some reason, my favorite music got clipped in the original post. Mozart, Handel, Bach, Beethoven, John Williams, Howard Shore, Newsboys, Michael W. Smith, Steven Curtis Chapman, Third Day, Jars of Clay, Audio Adrenaline, and the great pioneers of Christian Rock: Larry Norman, Rez (Formerly Resurrection Band), Randy Stonehill, Petra, and the amazing Keith Green!

[ June 04, 2002: Message edited by: Thenamir ]