View Single Post
Old 05-18-2003, 02:23 PM   #96
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

Quote:
I am just simply surprised that the Spring has gone so fast (the seasons always seem to become shorter as the years go on, I need to slow down in my life).
I know what you mean. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] It also seems to me that we barely had Spring!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] It seems that the older one gets, the flier time fasts....er...something like that.... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Something a little odd came for me in the mail the other day.

Anyone farmiliar with the Beacon (gas/oil?) company? They sent me a deal wanting me to get their credit card or something. I forget where the company is based...somewhere back east like New York (somebody correct me if they know better) Anyway, this "back East" company sends me a package, (along with their "get our credit card" letter) of California Poppy seeds that were packed in Texas. Just seemed odd to me.... [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)
Samwise is offline   Reply With Quote