View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 07:35 PM   #124
Aylwen Dreamsong
The Melody of Misery

Location: The Island of Conclusions (You get there by jumping!)...
Aylwen Dreamsong has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Quote:
Elena Elena Elena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lyra dear I canīt believe Iīve ignored you in this thread......Elena rox! I never thought it would be this fun to play a secondary character...thanks for everything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manardariel, dear, Lyra's character is Emilia... Elena is Varda's character
Lyra also plays an Elena in Swan Wood. So many Elenas! There was one in Betrayal of Trust too, if I remember correctly, played by Ransom. I'm sure there are/were a lot of other Elenas besides, too!

I like Sophia's character Khasia in Dark Seduction. She's so evil and power-hungry I can't help but love Khasia! She's worse than Jasara and will be a great priestess, aye? Not to mention the wonderful job done by Pio as Jamilah & co., and Ealasaid as Ahmad & co! But I love all the characters from Dark Seduction! I have also become a member of the Najah fan club. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

I enjoy reading all of Betrayal of Trust. Though when it ends we will barely have passed one page, the story/plot as a whole has gone all over the place and is so intricate, and I think it's almost amazing that we've taken the characters so far in only one page. I especially look forward to Halasan's death. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Just kidding.

Same thing goes for everyone in Brotherhood. I know we've had some schedual troubles but the story has come so far and everyone is doing a wonderful job! Cuth, Maika, Aman, Daniel Telcontar, and Durelin have all done such wonderful jobs.

I also admire Taralphiel and her patience/leadership in Swan Wood through missing players and the unfortunate need to kill off one or two.

Good job everyone! I also love Madi from the White Horse! Minky Ting! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

-Aylwen