View Single Post
Old 02-09-2003, 08:16 PM   #32
Cúdae
Wight

Cúdae has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cúdae
Sting

**Hides from some repeptitive topics.** I have just returned from absense (sp?) that was long enough have found repeats of some of the topics I left. This seriously bothers me because I will do a search to find the topic I left quickly and find newer topics on the same thing but without the familiarity of what I left. Maybe something that listed the amount of times a certain motif (for instance- theology and/or/in LotR) had been covered, it might discourage some new topic starters and send them on their way to a previously started topic. Or, maybe something else that had links to some of the more influential threads on the 'Downs: ones that helped shape, ones that have attracted thousands [heh], ones that have set minds reeling, seething, or chattering, or even threads that were so off topic newbies should see them to get a taste of what <u>not</u> to post.
There are my tiny little ideas.

--Aran/Cúdae