The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   If You Were Locked in A Room With . . . (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=5397)

Merri 08-18-2002 11:19 AM

If You Were Locked in A Room With . . .

Merry and Pippin, and they were being very, very very crazy, and- you know, hobbitish, what would you do?

[ August 18, 2002: Message edited by: Merri ]

ElanorGamgee 08-18-2002 11:29 AM

Join them! What's wrong with acting crazy and hobbitish? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

suicidal elf chick 08-18-2002 12:11 PM

I'd also join them! I'm a crazy person too, and us crazy people should stick together!

MYyyPreciousSS 08-18-2002 12:44 PM

I'd be yet another who would join them.
I love Merry and Pippin, nothing wrong with being hobbitish.

Aroaraniel 08-18-2002 02:19 PM

Join them! And I would love it if I were locked in a room with Merry and Pippin...I love those two!

((Hehe and I'm often like them, according to friends...))

Galadel Vinorel 08-18-2002 03:28 PM

I would join them, for I am considered quite a crazy sort of person among my group of friends. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Lothiriel Silmarien 08-18-2002 04:27 PM

I would definetly join them!!! I'd try to be the loudest one!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Ms. Took 08-18-2002 05:39 PM

I'd definatly join them. that sounds super fun.

Merri 08-18-2002 06:19 PM

I consider myself crazy . . . but I think if I were stuck in a locked room with no windows and nothing else but two insanely hyper people I'd go crazy . . . or maybe I'd just go hyper . . took me long enough to respond to my own thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

NyteSky 08-18-2002 11:23 PM

Oh I'm in that sort of situation all the time. First you try to get any weapons they have away from them, ideally without getting too mauled. Then make sure all caffinated beverages are removed. I know one hobbit in particular that goes insane with Pepsi. Then remove all sugary objects. If they haven't calmed down at least a little by this point, sit on them. I haven't actually tried that part (I usually don't make it past the don't get mauled part) but I've heard it works really well. But in reality they'd probably drive me either to point of psychopathic insanity or gibbering madness. Both are kinda fun. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Frodosgirl 08-19-2002 12:24 PM

i would definatly join them, it would be very funny and mad!!

Eomer of the Rohirrim 08-19-2002 01:21 PM

I'd get a photo with them. And yeah, how could you resist getting drunk and partying hard with Merry and Pip.

I'm presuming this cupboard has drink?

The Green Ringwraith 08-19-2002 04:11 PM

Be the crehzehist on in der, and get a pic, and smoochies on Pippin... *sigh* And run around in circles yelling "A Elbereth Githoniel" while trying to find a light switch and doing RW screeches and singing random songs like drunk people and trying to find food for 6 meals...

Rec the Hedgehog 08-19-2002 04:16 PM

One thing: Join them!

Merri 08-20-2002 01:55 PM

Well, sure, the room has drink, if you can find it in a completely empty room with padded white walls. Hey, why not? We can make it up. It's a fantasy world, isn't it? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ August 20, 2002: Message edited by: Merri ]

LadyElbereth 08-22-2002 01:58 PM

I would definitly join them and i'd make sure i'd get a pic of all of us, then after a while i'd go insane, but who cares? we'd be having too much fun to notice. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

gollum*elf*pup 08-22-2002 02:03 PM

Join them! We'd all be bouncing off the walls! Probably very drunk! Crazy hobbitish fun!

Rosseiliantiel 08-22-2002 04:28 PM

Wow, it's an echo! Let's all say the exact same (well, similar) thing in a chorus of "i'd join them"s!

But yeah, I'd join them. What else could you do? Spoil their fun?

Elsaur 08-22-2002 05:06 PM

i'm writing this from inside that room with merry, pippin,some hot elves that we invited and way ,way to much mudslide and it's the best time of my life.my advice is join them but B.Y.O.B. gotta go pip has mistaken a plant in the corner for the bathroom. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

akhtene 08-22-2002 05:23 PM

What would I do? That would probably depend on my mood. If I was busy with something really gripping - like reading the Silmarilion yet one more time - I'd probably start shouting "LET ME (OR GET THEM) OUT OF HERE!!!" [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Do I sound like a bore? But so I am at times.

Merri 08-23-2002 10:18 AM

*raises eyebrow* I never knew that a plant looked like the bathroom, but, hmm, I guess anything goes. There does seem to be an echo in here . . . [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I think I'd go crazy first, and then I'd join them, and then I'd ask them all about Frodo and Sam and Gandalf and Aragorn, and their extensive travels [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Jeli Baggins 08-23-2002 10:48 AM

wow how'd u guys noe? merry and pip were invited over my house a few weeks ago, but stil haven't arrived. Hmmm, maybe they stopped over sum of ur houses first! *gasp* well, better go get them. Oh wait, where do sum of u live? oh well, i'll invite frodo next time, at least he won't take ne shortcuts!

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Amalthea 08-23-2002 11:52 AM

I'd grab a pint in one hand and a mushroom in the other and then PARTY!

Morai 08-23-2002 04:19 PM

"If I were locked in a room with Merry and Pippin..."

1. Get us all high on sugar
2. Give them a taste of Rock music
3. Request that someone put us in strait jacketts
4. Teach them the fine points of music ("I got a baby bumble bee...")
5. Bounce off the walls and hurt myself.

Catherine 08-26-2002 07:36 PM

I would join them!!! It would be so much fun and we would have to get it all on tape!! LOL!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Elenna 08-29-2002 06:07 PM

I must admit that I get really annoyed with hyper people, so I would probably yell at them.

That's just how I am - sorry to all you childlike hobbits out there.

ArwenVardaurwenEvenstar 08-29-2002 10:23 PM

Oy it's Merry and Pippin were talking about! Of course we join them. Who can't resist their charm and wittiness?

ElanorTheFair 08-29-2002 10:31 PM

Hey all
Now let me get this clear, it is only Merry and Pippin?? No Frodo?? Well if there was no Frodo in another room, i suppose i would JOIN THEM!!!!!! They are so much fun, and i would love to join them.
Quote:

Dream the impossible because, dreams do come true. (Elijah Wood)

Lumbule 08-30-2002 02:31 AM

I would bang on the door of this room and ask the person who locked me in there with pip and merry, if I can exchange them for two cute little Moria-goblins. (Yes, I know I`m odd) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Or I would shear the Hobbits and sell their locks for a good deal of money to their fans. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

elanor_niphredil 08-30-2002 04:16 AM

I think, depending on the mood I was in, I would either join them, or grab hold of their little fuzzy feet and shake them until they stopped.

VanimaEdhel 08-30-2002 05:25 PM

Join them, then ask if they can ask their friend, Legolas, if he knows of any attractive young Elves in Mirkwood for me [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . Just kidding...I'd probably just join them...probably [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] . *Laughs* Hmmm...being locked in a room with them would be fun though. They remind me of...well...my friends...and me at times.

Velendiel 08-31-2002 04:20 PM

soon the whole world will be acting crazy and hobbitish...and acting human will be abnormal.Alltho if that ever happens, there will be NO change in my lifestyle.LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'D JOIN THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!heehee [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Elven Mistress 09-01-2002 03:27 PM

Well, I LOVE Pippin but I'm not the kind that would fool around...hmmm...let's see... it would really depend on what they were doing... I wouldn't get drunk...I wouldn't do anything rash...I'd probably be standing there, watching them while either quoting from LOTR or singing some nice Celtic Music... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Ringfalath 09-02-2002 03:14 PM

How can I join them, when I was the one who started the craziness! Well duh, I wouldn't just let come in and start being crazy, so I'd beat them to it. Thats just the way I am. We'd do the hobbit dance or somethin, ya know the one that Frodo is doing at Bilbo's party. I'm going to do that dance at all my schools dances, me and my best friend both. We are crazy people. AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!! Curses! Curse all conformists!!!
-Ringfalath

Samwise_Gamgee 09-02-2002 09:29 PM

I would join them! I would grab a firework (if I found one) and tell them to light it! Then we would play jokes on the neighbors! Then we would stay up late swapping manly stories and in the morning I'm making waffles! (Last sentence ring any bells?!) [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It comes in pints?! I'm gettin one! - Pip

Elven Mistress 09-03-2002 05:36 AM

Yeah...it rings a bell, lol....

That was really hard for me to decide! I'm in love with Pip (yeah, it's pathetic, i know) but i'm just not the partying type...

--Elven Mistress--

login 09-03-2002 10:11 AM

I would try and concentrate on a way out of the room calmly. I do not mind the way Hobbits act and can cope with it well.

Neferchoirwen 09-03-2002 10:50 AM

I'd invite the Mad Hatter and his party along with me!

Kithrčna Greenarrow Legolas 09-03-2002 04:45 PM

*Standing outside a door, in front of a news camra, holding a mic*
Hello, This is Kithrčna Legolas repoting for T.E.N. (The Elf News) Onsite at what is known as "The Marry and Pippin Party room" Where dozzens of Barrow-downers have locked themselves in with Marry Brandybuck and Pippin Took. From the sounds that are comeing from the room, it seems that theres a lotta drinking and bounceing off walls going on in there, and acording from inside sorces, a regluar house plant that was sitting in a corner has turned into a bathroom.
Now if You'll excuse Me, I had better get in there before all the Vodka Martinis are taken up!
This has been Kithrčna Greenarrow Legolas reporting for T.E.N. *Throws down mic and skiddaldes into the room* HELLO EVERYBODY!

Samwise_Gamgee 09-04-2002 10:53 AM

Piddles on the plant that is now a 'bathroom'....hello newcomer! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]