The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Your Unofficial Werewolf Role... (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=12858)

Firefoot 05-20-2006 07:30 AM

Your Unofficial Werewolf Role...

I decided to have some fun this morning and make a test for you all... have fun! :cool:

Anguirel 05-20-2006 08:14 AM

Sniff. It's Quizilla, so my school server will block it...

I reckon I was a Ranger...

Lalaith 05-20-2006 08:48 AM

I'm cannon fodder....

Celuien 05-20-2006 09:02 AM

Quote:

You are the brains behind the operation. You're smart and astute; the village is definitely better off having you around. Unfortunately, oftentimes your brains make you look evil, and you are lynched; otherwise, you're too much of a threat and the wolves kill you. You rarely last to the end. You would probably make an extremely good wolf if you can get the right people on your side and avoid a seer dream.
And that is why I'll always be an innocent ordo. :( Though I made it to the end twice, which I guess isn't too bad.

Now I have to be a wolf to find out if that last prediction is true. :D

Roa_Aoife 05-20-2006 09:16 AM

I got the same thing Celuien. Only, I've lasted to the end twice as an ordo. Never as a wolf, though...

I look forward to seeing you as a wolf. Unless I'm on the otherside, of course. :D

Kath 05-20-2006 09:36 AM

Quote:

You are the brains behind the operation. You're smart and astute; the village is definitely better off having you around. Unfortunately, oftentimes your brains make you look evil, and you are lynched; otherwise, you're too much of a threat and the wolves kill you. You rarely last to the end. You would probably make an extremely good wolf if you can get the right people on your side and avoid a seer dream.
Well the rarely lasting to the end bit is certainly true! As for the last point, I believe that was proved in Diamond's TiGJ game ;)

Feanor of the Peredhil 05-20-2006 09:39 AM

I'd never have guessed it based on lorebooks and all... I'm a liability and would make a lethal wolf. :cool:

The Saucepan Man 05-20-2006 10:01 AM

Quote:

Probably because I tend to make long, verbose posts that make me look smart. :rolleyes: :D

Glirdan 05-20-2006 11:19 AM

Lalaith, I got the same thing...

Quote:

You are cannon fodder. Not deliberately, but you usually end up dying for whatever reason; maybe it's even tradition. You're useful while you're around, but after you're gone, people don't miss you that much. You're not a loud mouth, but you might be accused of trying to slip under the radar. As a wolf, you do best to avoid most attention by being mostly uncontroversial. But you might be sacrificed by your fellow wolves to make them look better.
This is completely true, so I'm not to upset.

Diamond18 05-20-2006 11:29 AM

Quote:

You are cannon fodder. Not deliberately, but you usually end up dying for whatever reason; maybe it's even tradition. You're useful while you're around, but after you're gone, people don't miss you that much. You're not a loud mouth, but you might be accused of trying to slip under the radar. As a wolf, you do best to avoid most attention by being mostly uncontroversial. But you might be sacrificed by your fellow wolves to make them look better.
In what alternate dimension can I be accused of slipping under the radar, and not being a loud mouth? :p

Are there only two types, then?

Anguirel 05-20-2006 11:32 AM

Three so far-Fea got something wacky...

Diamond18 05-20-2006 11:34 AM

Okay, I just retook the test and purposefully answered the questions "wrongly" based on a certain downer's recent portrayal of me, and I got this instead:

Quote:

You are a liability. No matter how helpful you try to be, you usually end up with the wrong conclusions and help the other team more than your own. You're the unwilling, unknowing cobbler. But you are potentially very dangerous as a wolf.
I wonder if anyone will get this the first time around. Hmmm.

Edit: Right, okay, this is apparently what Fea got.

Boromir88 05-20-2006 11:38 AM

Neat test there Firefoot. I got the same as Sauce. I haven't gotten killed by the Wolves a lot...but I have been lynched for being the most helpful villager...ahh phantom's game, fun memories. :p

Diamond18 05-20-2006 11:40 AM

Fourth result!

Quote:

You are a ghost. You don't post or contribute much; people are never really sure what to think of you. Eventually you just die quietly, whether because the villagers just don't know what to do with you or the wolves have decided no one else is worth killing. As a wolf, you're mostly useless.

Mithalwen 05-20-2006 12:30 PM

Cannon fodder hmmmmm

the phantom 05-20-2006 12:55 PM

Surprise, surprise...
Quote:

That's fairly accurate. If I'm innocent or gifted the wolves never let me stick around to the bitter end, but both times I was a wolf I stayed alive to feast on villagers.

Eomer of the Rohirrim 05-20-2006 01:10 PM

I chose the options that made me look like the brains. Sorry Firefoot, but we already knew these answers. :p

Firefoot 05-20-2006 01:33 PM

:p Skewing your own results, Eomer, I'm ashamed of you.

JennyHallu 05-20-2006 02:53 PM

I've taken it three times and keep getting cannon fodder. *facedesk*

mormegil 05-20-2006 02:58 PM

I took the quiz twice thinking that changing some of the answers that could go either way would yield a different result...it didn't. I was the Brains of the operation along with so many others. With so many leaders it isn't any wonder why we make such progress. :rolleyes: :D

Diamond18 05-20-2006 03:26 PM

Too many cooks spoiling the broth? :D

I don't consider myself a leader, though I am highly opinionated, so I'm not surprised to be cannon fodder/liability instead of the brains.

Encaitare 05-20-2006 04:04 PM

Hah... I'm a liability, apparently... personally I disagree, but what do I know? :p

Oddwen 05-20-2006 06:50 PM

Quote:

You are a ghost. You don't post or contribute much; people are never really sure what to think of you. Eventually you just die quietly, whether because the villagers just don't know what to do with you or the wolves have decided no one else is worth killing. As a wolf, you're mostly useless.
Surprise, surprise. :rolleyes:

Grendelien 05-20-2006 07:22 PM

Haha, I'm a liability. Hmm, it couldn't be due to the fact that I make cases against innocents...

Naria 05-20-2006 11:40 PM

Quote:

You are a liability. No matter how helpful you try to be, you usually end up with the wrong conclusions and help the other team more than your own. You're the unwilling, unknowing cobbler. But you are potentially very dangerous as a wolf.

Truer words never spoken :rolleyes: .....Ha ha, but I do love the last little tid bit and would also agree with that!!

Diamond18 05-20-2006 11:59 PM

Oddwen, haven't you been a last surviving victorious wolf? I wouldn't call that "pretty useless as a wolf." :cool:

Lhunardawen 05-21-2006 03:01 AM

Cannon fodder. With my lynch rate, that's pretty true.

I'm innocent, I tell ya! :D

the guy who be short 05-21-2006 05:02 AM

I got Brains.

What would be interesting is getting a game full of Ghosts and seeing what happens. Well, it could just be boring, but it has potential to be interesting.

I'd propose the same thing with the loudmouths, but I distinctly remember it already happening.

Thinlómien 05-22-2006 06:45 AM

Quote:

You are cannon fodder.
Surprise. :rolleyes:
Quote:

Not deliberately, but you usually end up dying for whatever reason; maybe it's even tradition.
Hmm... I tend to survive... Or not.
Quote:

You're useful while you're around, but after you're gone, people don't miss you that much.
Oh, thank you.
Quote:

You're not a loud mouth, but you might be accused of trying to slip under the radar.
Not a loud mouth? :eek: There must be a mistake in the test.
Quote:

As a wolf, you do best to avoid most attention by being mostly uncontroversial.
*nods*I think I did, and ended up lynched on Day 1... See following:
Quote:

But you might be sacrificed by your fellow wolves to make them look better.
*coghAnguirelcough* :D

Nilpaurion Felagund 05-22-2006 07:26 AM

Shocking.

Quote:

You are a ghost. You don't post or contribute much; people are never really sure what to think of you.
Chaos and insanity! :D

Quote:

Eventually you just die quietly, whether because the villagers just don't know what to do with you or the wolves have decided no one else is worth killing.
Ah, but I tend to go down loudly. Dying is what I'm best at. :cool:

Quote:

As a wolf, you're mostly useless.
Yes! :D

Nogrod 05-22-2006 09:19 AM

Just noticed belonging to the 39% of us "brains"... :D

Must make a game one day with only wolves & gifteds included? And maybe some wizards to add to the flavour? :p

Roa_Aoife 05-22-2006 10:16 AM

That could only work if niether side could commumincate with their teammates, which would be incredibly chaotic. The victory may come down to luck.:rolleyes:

Now if only I could complete this role quiz of my own....

Gandalf_the _white 05-22-2006 03:11 PM

Pretty accurate for saying i've only been in 2 werewolf games, first game i was killed one day before the end :mad: and the second game my computer broke shortly after the start of the game so i was useless :D

Bêthberry 05-22-2006 04:23 PM

Of course, if *I* took this quizz, it would be entirely hypothetical. :p :D

Feanor of the Peredhil 05-22-2006 04:27 PM

We are so going to have to remedy that. Come on Beth, love, give in to peer pressure. You know you want to. Look around... all the other kids are doing it!

Cailín 05-22-2006 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim
I chose the options that made me look like the brains. Sorry Firefoot, but we already knew these answers. :p

The funny thing is, that is precisely what I tried to do and I still ended up as a liability.

I must make an excellent Cobbler.

Bêthberry 05-24-2006 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil
We are so going to have to remedy that. Come on Beth, love, give in to peer pressure. You know you want to. Look around... all the other kids are doing it!

I had a very strict upbringing, my dear, and was constantly warned against such peer pressure. :p ;)

Really, I don't want to become addicted to something that involves hours and hours hooked on strategy. I'd rather write RPGs, if I had the time! :D

Eomer of the Rohirrim 05-24-2006 10:28 AM

Firefoot and Cailín are misunderstanding me. Just put it down to my odd choice of words. I didn't mean that I deliberately chose the answers that would make me look ace just because I wanted to look ace; I meant that the answers applicable to me and the answers that make you look brainy are coreferential.

Cheating on a fun quiz? What do you take me for? :p

Holbytlass 06-06-2006 01:43 PM

I don't see myself as liability as much as "baggage", like Merry. I want to be helpful and sometimes I have things right but my smaller stature (in intelligence, analytical levels) sometimes causes me to be overlooked-but sometimes that's a good thing.

wilwarin538 06-08-2006 02:24 PM

Quote:

This is actually very accurate for me. Cool quiz Firefoot!