The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Elvenhome (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Last Ride of the Heir Discussion Thread (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=10615)

Eowyn Skywalker 08-07-2004 06:02 PM

I didn't have to let someone else kill them? Oh well, I was in a rush then, anyhow-- and in shock about Paladur's death. *hisses* I get to die tommorow! Go me!! *not*

Nice map. Made it on Paint? It does help... now let's see about the RP parts...

I'll work out the basics of a final post, and have it up tommorow... sometime.. ish... yeah. Okay.

The Perky Ent 08-07-2004 07:41 PM

Actually, the ninth would be better. Don't worry. Tomorrow, I'll set up some stuff, and the day after in the morning, I'll set it up so you can die. The day after, GAME OVER!

The Perky Ent 08-08-2004 08:45 PM

Final Posts will be due tomorrow. In the morning, I'll set it up for all of your final posts. We only have two horses. Elladan and Elrohir will take them. Arathorn will get injured, Owacyn and Hanindur will promise to stay to the end. At Arathorn's final request, he'll dismiss the elves, and give Elladan a letter (the final post). So, tomorrow, get your final posts in, jerk the tears, and we can send these dead men to Elvenhome.

Eowyn Skywalker 08-08-2004 11:24 PM

Can you set it up really early? Because I have to be gone by noon the latest my time... *general mountain time, Edmonton time, whatever*

If not, then... yeah. *rolls eyes* Then you'll get to kill Hanindur for me. I'll really try to get a post in though. As early as I can.

Game over... now why does THAT seem familiar, eh?

-Eowyn Skywalker

Eowyn Skywalker 08-09-2004 10:39 AM

*glances at watch* I'm leaving in an hour... so... ummm... yeah. If you could arange to get your post up really fast, that'd be really good. Because I don't think that with what you have there I can kill my character very well... :rolleyes:

Okay, ummm... that's all.... bye! Ish... ummm... never mind...

The Perky Ent 08-09-2004 11:15 AM

Oh. Well, here's what we can do. I'll post a post for you. Then, after the game's over, I'll edit it when you have your post!

Eowyn Skywalker 08-09-2004 11:32 AM

Well.. I'm usually really good at writing fast posts... well, not fast, but you know what I mean. I should actually have a post in about 15 minutes if I know what to write... luckly.

I'll PM a post to you in reply to your post there-- if you can get it up for me, thanks. *I guess I can't stay til the end-- I tried... snrk*

Okay... well, I'll see what you got there.

EDIT: Oh, sithspit! Yeah, post a post for me, Perky-- I got a short one in right now, but there's no way I'll finish that final post now. *hisses* I'll get you a final post next Monday to edit in in place then... groan. *has to leave earlier* Oh well, I tried... I'll get you a post to edit in then... *runs, very fast*

The Perky Ent 08-09-2004 05:09 PM

And thus, another one departs to Elvenhome. We will miss you Eowyn. Namarie! Hama, Astarielle, and Saraphim: All eyes are on you now! Bring em home!

astarielle 08-10-2004 04:11 AM

Mine's up, hope its alright..it can be easily changed if not.

The Perky Ent 08-10-2004 09:09 AM

Saraphim, after astarielle's post, you really don't need I final post. I encourage it, but it's not necessary. Hama: get your final post in or I'll have to kill off Owacyn myself! Eowyn, you know what to do!

Hama Of The Riddermark 08-10-2004 02:15 PM

Mine's done...*dries eyes*

The Perky Ent 08-10-2004 03:41 PM

seriously! it's very said. Seon! Alright, i'm going to finish off the game now :D

The Perky Ent 08-10-2004 04:19 PM

It is over. The End :D Good job everyone! We did it! It's over! Now let's get some well deserved sleep! It was a please writing with all of you! Let's hope this isn't the last time our paths cross.

- Perky

Hama Of The Riddermark 08-11-2004 10:55 AM

Yeah...good to be involved in this RPG, it was good fun.

Cheers you lot, namaarie and all that...

The Perky Ent 08-11-2004 10:59 AM

Wait, before you go, who is Seon? Is there a mysterious story?

Hama Of The Riddermark 08-11-2004 02:37 PM

Seon is the name Owacyn wanted for his son, if he ever had one, Seon is the future father of one of my other characters, Roryn. He whispered his son's name as he died, as it was the last thing he saw...

The Perky Ent 08-11-2004 06:26 PM

Oh. Sniffle. That's sad. It was a really good post. I'm gonna miss that writing :D Naramie!

The Perky Ent 08-11-2004 10:19 PM

namarie

And as I fear this will be the last post of the last ride of the heir, I can only say one thing. Have a great rest of your vacation!

~*~ THE PERKY ENT ~*~

piosenniel 08-12-2004 12:21 AM

~*~ To Elvenhome ~*~