The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum

The Barrow-Downs Discussion Forum (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/index.php)
-   Middle-earth Mirth (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Tol-in-Gaurhoth XLVII: Dueling Wizards Werewolf II (http://forum.barrowdowns.com/showthread.php?t=14849)

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 04:54 PM

You don't have a minute Sally

Thinlómien 06-15-2008 04:55 PM

I have no idea what sally's up to, so

++Lalaith

Because I'd rather lynch her than morm.

edit: xed

Lalaith 06-15-2008 04:55 PM

Ah yes, the Barrowdowns clock was slower. I couldn't understand what was up with you guys.

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife (Post 559879)
You don't have a minute Sally

Actually, I have five. (And no, I don't intend to wait until the absolute last second)

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 559882)
Actually, I have five. (And no, I don't intend to wait until the absolute last second)

Hmm, my personal clock says deadline.

Thinlómien 06-15-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife (Post 559883)

But it's the BD clock we're following...

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 04:56 PM

I was waiting to make sure I wouldn't have to break a tie. (Better safe than sorry) I'm no longer concerned about that, so

++Lallie

Legate of Amon Lanc 06-15-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Not yet. BD says 56.

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinlómien (Post 559884)
But it's the BD clock we're following...

I thought we had decided on real time over BD time.

Legate of Amon Lanc 06-15-2008 04:57 PM

All right, now I am really curious.

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 04:57 PM

Quote:

Mine too, but it's 4-5 minutes fast, so I knew what I was doing. Don't worry.

Thinlómien 06-15-2008 04:57 PM

Wow, sally, that was fishy. But honest, I grant you that. :D

edit: xed

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife (Post 559887)
I thought we had decided on real time over BD time.

We did? I thought we were doing downs time? Oh....*mutters some more* I'm pretty sure it's Downs time we're going by, so we should be fine.

Yeah, sorry about holding my vote without explaining. Taking too long to explain could have cost me my voting time. You understand....right? *hopes*

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 (Post 559891)
We did? I thought we were doing downs time? Oh....*mutters some more* I'm pretty sure it's Downs time we're going by, so we should be fine.

Yeah, sorry about holding my vote without explaining. Taking too long to explain could have cost me my voting time. You understand....right? *hopes*

Given the time difference, it makes more sense.

Nogrod 06-15-2008 05:01 PM

The BD-clock timed deadline +1 as wass discussed...!

Lalaith will be dead...

A narration is coming. It takes a short while as I'm only finished half of it...

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife (Post 559892)
Given the time difference, it makes more sense.

*sighs in relief* Good. I would have been pretty ticked at myself if I did end up missing the deadline.

Ack, where is Durie and Shasta? Or did I miss her (Durie's) vote? I think Shasta may still be away. Not sure. *ponders*

EDIT: x'd with our ever-patient Nogmodgod *bows*

Nogrod 06-15-2008 05:34 PM

Day7

Herbert woke up in a bed in a dimly lit room. There were others in the room as well, some of them moaning from pain. That lead Herbert to realise his side ached. To his surprise his chest had been hastily bandaged. The bandage had stains of dried blood in it. He lay in the bed trying to remember what had happened and where he was. There were no traces of memory to help him. They had ran in the middle of exploding shells and then it was just blank…

As his eyes got used to the dim lighting he started observing the surroundings. Large canvases had been spread over what appeared to be a small courtyard surrounded by ancient stonewalls. It was night outside and only a few paraffin lamps lit the makeshift field hospital. Someone groaned with pain quietly somewhere to his left.

He was pretty sure now where he was for even if they had lived at this new place after the evacuation only for a short while he obviously had found the ruins and studied them with all the enthusiasm of a little boy. Although there had been little to study as all the upper storeys or walls had fallen and only the bare stone-foundations of the castle were left. He didn’t know anything about the castle’s history but there were a few things he had been able to draw conclusions on: like that it was a pretty small castle and thence nothing of any great importance, and that it had been destroyed totally to the ground at some phase of history, and that it was rather crude making it look like it was pretty old and never rebuilt later.

Herbert tried to rise up only to feel a horrible pain on his side. He lay down and breathed heavily through his nostrils and bit his lip not to cry but the pain was overwhelming and a low wail ran from his lips. Herbert tried the wound to find out what had happened.

He cried in horror.

A young soldier emerged from what was the entrance of the makeshift shed and walked to him carrying a lamp. He moved the lamp over his chest to and fro a few times looking closely at his wounds. He pulled the lamp up and turned to call someone outside.

“Kristian! Den lilla gubben har vaknat! Det ser sĺ inte bra ut… Ge mig morfin!”

Herbert didn’t understand what the man said but what he did was clear enough in its meaning. The man stroke his hair and tried to make an encouraging smile. “Ta det lungt ung man… lungt bara. Snart du vill glömma allt det här… Du ska sova I lung och ro… ja… lung och ro.”

Herbert realised another soldier had come to his side as well and the two exchanged a few words. Then the first man by his side turned towards him and took his hand. “Det här vill göra lite ont… friskt humör bara… Allt vill bli okej.”

The other soldier hit his thigh with something sharp like a needle.

Everything lost its edge and the world became soft. Herbert managed to realise that the men were gone but soon his mind was filled with other things more awesome he could have ever imagined.

There was a girl dressed in white and she was falling down, but she fell like a leaf floating softly in the wind.

*~*

It was a Day of reasonably many words uttered but little said.

“I'm here but I'm quite because I don't have anything to say... Bleurgh, maybe I should go and analyse someone or something. But I'm just too lazy...” Lommy exclaimed.

“I haven't got the time to work things out for myself. I wish Durelin would show up, as we all know we can trust her.” Lalaith added.

“I see no point in talking if not having anything to say.” Greenie said.

“If Shasta does show up, we can interrogate him... and eventually lynch him, as we see fit. So I don't think lynching him is at this point... well, he may be a wolf, but then... if he is, he may not as well show up for Nightly kill...” Legate tried but sighed in the end.

“Let’s lynch the werewolf now, please!” Roa intervened drawing her sword and pointed at Lalaith.

“Don't let me relativise this. I must be stubborn!” Legate yelled and picked a stone from the ground.

“I’d prefer lynching morm…” Lalaith suggested.

“Aha! You’re trying to save your own neck!” Lommy yelled and picked a rock as well.

“Yeah let’s lynch her…” Sally added and armed herself likewise.

“Ready – steady – fire!” Roa called and all three threw their pebbles toward Lalaith.

The first stone broke her eyebrow sending a trail of blood running down her cheek. When the other one hit her chest it didn’t affect her in any way as she was somehow changing. The third one would have hit her straight into the eye but missed. Lalaith was already attacking her lynchers in fury.

“Dare to touch these innocent villagers! I’m the ranger and I’ll protect them, with my life if it needs be!” Roa bellowed and swung her blade cutting the werewolf’s head from it’s shoulders.

*~*

Alive:

+ A Little Green, a fortune-teller - folklorist - herb-grower - unofficial therapist, advisor and midwife, most presumably a witch, the gammer (the eccentric mother of Lommy & Mac)
+ Shastanis Althreduin, astrologer/fortune teller, gaffer (Greenie's husband, father of Lommy & Mac)

+ Thinlómien, a bird tamer, adult (married to Nilp, Macalaure's sister)
+ Eönwë, Rikae's unofficial helper-person, 22 (their son)
+ Satansaloser 2005, Lommy's assistant, 17 (their daughter)

+ Durelin, poisoner 20 (Lhuna's evil twin, daughter of Cailín)

+ Roa_Aoife, school teacher, adult (mother of Legate, Brinn and Kit, wife of Nogrod, sister of Rikae)
+ Legate of Amon Lanc, sheep herder with tp, 19 (brother of Brinn & Kit, Sally's boyfriend, Agan's ex-bf)

+ Mormegil, adult (son of Volo, husband of Celuien, father of Gwath and McCaber)

The dead:
Eomer of the Rohirrim, adult (Cailín's husband, Lhuna's and Dury's father); An innocent beheaded by the werewolves on Night1
Nogrod, the judge, adult (Roa's husband, father of Legate, Brinn and Kit); An innocent torn in two by werewolves on Night1
Nerwen, the healer, adult (sister of Lalaith, Volo's daughter); An innocent nailed to the oak-tree on Day1.
Volo, the guy who knows everything about staying alive, the gaffer (Father of Nogrod, morm, Nerwen and Lalaith); The seer mutilated and eyes pulled off on Night2.
Kitanna, a tavern wench 21 (Legate's sister and Brinn's twin sister); An innocent ripped into pieces and thrown into the well on Night2.
Aganzir, the little match girl, 15 (Lalaith's daughter, dates McCaber); A werewolf burnt alive on Day2.
Macalaure, apple farmer, adult (married to Rikae, Lommy's brother); The ranger overpowered by four werewolves in a fight and torn to pieces on Night3.
The Ka, a dog whipper (a fatherless and ageless little child of Lalaith); An innocent impaled to a spear her doll in her hand on Night3.
Cailín, guinea pig breeder, adult (Nilp's sister); A werewolf melted into a candle-wax and burnt on Day3.
Diamond 18, dissolute, 11 (phantom's pre-teen littlesister); The seer eyes picked out (once again, what a bore...), throat slit and thrown into the well on Night4.
Nilpaurion Felagund, a house-bound sandwich-maker, adult (married to Lommy); A werewolf committed a suicide when the whole village turned against him on Day4.
Isabellkya, a gammer who loves asparagus and throwing knives (Shasta's sister); An innocent cut down in a way too horrible to describe on Night5.
Rikae, a lumberjack, adult (married to Macalaure, Roa's sister); The EW vanished in the battle of the Wizards on Day5.
the phantom, sheep herder with Legate, 21 (their adopted son, Di's brother); The GW vanished in the battle of the Wizards on Day5.
Celuien, a candle maker, adult (wife of morm, mother of Gwath and McCaber); A werewolf sliced in pieces by the men of the village on Day5.
Brinniel, Greenie's apprentice, 21 (Legate's sister and Kitanna's twin sister, Kath's life partner); An innocent chopped and turned into an exquisite dinner on Night6.
Lhunardawen, healer's apprentice, 20 (Cailín's daughter, good twin of Durelin); An innocent who had enough of the madness and ran away to find meaning into her life on the morning of Day6.
McCaber, a henchman, 18 (Gwath's little brother, dates Aganzir); An innocent who had enough of the madness and ran away to find meaning into his life on the morning of Day6.
Kath, tavern owner, 20 (their daughter, Brinn's life partner); An innocent traditionally hanged to the oak tree on Day6.
Gwathagor, a highwayman, 20 (McCaber's big brother); An innocent who shared cider with a werewolf on Night7.
Lalaith, chocolate maker, adult (sister of Nerwen, mother of Aganzir, Volo's daughter); A werewolf stoned and beheaded on Day7.

The village has won!

You are all free to speak your mind now - the dead as well...
(Let's do it her in this thread)

mormegil 06-15-2008 05:38 PM

Well done all. I'm proud of you all. Roa, you were great! I can't seem to get by any game without suspicion. Sorry for my relative inactivity at the start. RL came fast and furious at the time and it was all I could do just to skim and post something. :(

Noggie, well done and thank you very much for all the time and effort put forth. Bah! If I could get it right...for a bit I felt like Lal was a wolf and kept coming back to it but would talk myself out of it again.

Rikae and Phantom well done...an amazing effort.

Sally, I believe, gets the award for the most after hours posts :eek::)

Kath 06-15-2008 05:38 PM

Ah! Fantastic! I hadn't suspected Lalaith since about Day 3 so maybe it was a good idea to get rid of me yesterDay. :D Many congratulations remaining villagers.

Now, I have but one question. Who was the Ranger?

Thinlómien 06-15-2008 05:42 PM

Wow. I have little to say. Ask me tomorrow when I've had time to think about this...

It was a great game. That much can be said, surely. Fantastic. I especially enjoyed it how older and newer players fully interacted and there was no "gap of generations" like I semi-feared before this game...

Thanks to Noggie for modding, and to everybody for a great game - especially our wizards tp and Rikae.

Kath - read the narration. ;)

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 05:44 PM

Wait. Just a second *wraps her head around* The game's over....and I survived?

WOOT! I've broken my ordo-death streak! *celebrates*

Okay, I officially have the biggest tendency toward "Look! It's the ranger! I bet he/she is a wolf!" I'm a dork. Sorry, Roa.

And, heh, yeah starting your post at 6pm Downs time is never a good idea, Morm. ;)

*mutters* Even this morning I was thinking that I was overtrusting Lal, and I knew Rikae would do something as odd as scrying the potentially most suspected person in the village. Still, well done! You were excellent, wolves and innocents alike. :D

And of course, thank you to our lovely NogMod. The narrations were superb. :)

Legate of Amon Lanc 06-15-2008 05:50 PM

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

*waves with the clenched fist*

We made it!!!

*collapses in the chair*

Fantastic, people. Fantastic. Now I am really glad I made it to actually at least try to make some effort on the last Day. Oh what a game this was anyway. I am sure the Wizards were the ones who enjoyed it the most... and then all the Gifted, de-gifted, Wolved, de-wolved... we innocents were barely in-volved, right... well but we were an important factor, too...

*sighs in relief*

It was a good game. A very good game. And I really lived through most of it really... in the stress, which was very, very interesting. Just as modding my game last year. The exam terms are perfect for WW. Hooray! :D

...Hey! I actually survived till the end! :eek:

Well, whom to thank... the Mod... for the whole setting and all the responsibilities I as a simple villager have no clue of... and for the narrations which I would like to read all properly again... and I must express thanks to Mr.____ for the good job of going after the baddies and thus protecting us, simple folk... I always knew my business partner is a brave man! And what about Mommy in the last moment! Sorry I considered voting for you only for a brief moment! Mommy! It's over! Sally! It's over! Lo... er *glances at the possible future mother-in-law with mixed feelings... hm, why particularly mother-in-law has to remain alive...*

And one has to thank the squad of the Gifteds, and as importantly also the baddies, especially the EW, for presenting a challenge in the first place... I think all of the players deserve thanks anyway... such a big game! I mean, one doesn't see that everyday... and I got to play with some players I hardly even encountered before...

Kath 06-15-2008 05:50 PM

Aha, cheers Lommy, I must admit I skimmed to the result. :D Nicely done Roa!

satansaloser2005 06-15-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc (Post 559908)
It's over! Sally! It's over! Lo... er *glances at the possible future mother-in-law with mixed feelings... hm, why particularly mother-in-law has to remain alive...*

*slaps* You leave my mother out of this!
[whisper]
Durie's still open for business you know. Just pointing that out, love.
[/whisper]

Now....*kisses* And Mother, don't you say a word.

Nogrod 06-15-2008 06:05 PM

Some statistics for starters...

GW – The phantom
EW – Rikae

The scries Night1:

GW:
Lalaith - hunter
Macalaure - ranger
Volo – seer

EW:
Aganzir
Cailín
Nilpaurion Felagund

Then it started...

Just look at the efficiency of the Wizards in awe as it follows!

Night2

EW scry:
Durelin

Wolf kills:
Volo - seer
Kitanna

Seer dream:
Rikae – the EW

Day2

Lynched:
Aganzir (wolf)

Night3

EW scry:
Celuien

GW scry:
Diamond - Seer

Wolf kills:
Macalaure - ranger
The Ka

Seer dream:
Cailín – werewolf

Day3

Lynched:
Cailín – wolf

Night4

EW scry:
Lalaith – ordofied

GW scry:
Roa - ranger

Wolf kill:
Diamond - seer

seer dream:
Nilp – wolf

Day4

Lynched:
Nilp – werewolf

Night5

EW scry:
Lalaith – wolf

GW scry:
Durelin - dewolfed

Day5

Lynch:
Celuien – wolf

That was just unbelievable work from both Wizards! It was beyond any probabilities!

the phantom really gave hard times to Rikae revealing her wolves one after another but Rikae countered back killing his gifteds - and getting rid of two gifteds on a same night at best!

Brinniel 06-15-2008 06:09 PM

Wow, what an epic game.

The first Days were insane...and so much fun. There were so many people and so many possibilities, I loved it. Yeah, it did get a little easy for awhile, which just proves how well our GW and gifteds did. Don't get me wrong...Rikae and the wolves did awesome as well. It's more of just bad luck that you guys were caught by phantom and our seers...if it weren't for that I might have not suspected some of you at all.

Lalaith, you did an excellent job as a lone wolf. Watching Day 6, I didn't really suspect you at all. But then at the beginning of Day 7, Noggie told me you were the wolf and I thought to myself "Oooh..." You really weren't getting a lot of suspicion until the end of the Day...for awhile I thought you could last another few Days.

Noggie, great job on the difficult task of modding such an enormous game. Well done with the narrations too...I think you wrapped it up nicely. And also, thanks again for sharing all those details behind the narrations...even though you didn't need my help modding after all, I did enjoy reading the outlines. :)

I love big games, even if they last a long time. Even more, I enjoyed having both old and new players in one game together. Hmm...this seems to be such a popular game, maybe we'll see another Dueling Wizards next year?

(Oh, and now that this game is over I'm totally going to finish creating my Sims then play them according to the game :D )

Nogrod 06-15-2008 06:41 PM

A big hand to everyone!

Yeah. That was quite an experience I must say!

And the first Days - as Brinn already mentioned - were just downright crazy. The best werewolfing I've ever observed. Well, DW I was pretty good as well... And in both games despite the crazyness people managed to lynch a werewolf on Day2!!!

In DW I it took the EW to press that lynch herself (thank's Roa :rolleyes:) but in this game you made it yourself! Kudos to the villagers!

To pick just a few extraordinary performances (other than the Wizards) I'd applaud especially...

Roa for really bringing the win home!

Nilp for really making a difference in the Evil-Camp (finding out Di with pure logic fex.).

Di for a bravery and cunning co-play with tp - even if the Nilp found you out.

Brinn for being so right with good grounds so many times...

Lalaith for heroically standing alone against a dozen villagers with such a suspicious background.

Cailín, Celuien, Durelin without tp's astonishing accuracy you might have lasted a lot longer as you played remarkably well!

Sally for keeping up the good spirit.

And all those who died just too early not to have the impact I'm sure you would have done.

And everyone! Cheers!

EDIT: 4000th post! Yay! Maybe I'll post nothing more today just to look at that eerie number for a short time still... :eek::D

Diamond18 06-15-2008 06:50 PM

I just have to say that this was one of the most fun games I've ever played in. I want to thank tp for making me a seer, it really made my "night" when I got the PM. :D It's the first time I've ever been active during a day as a Seer, and I proved to be one of the most woefully unsubtle seers in the history of the game (:P) but it was still a blast.

It was a little frustrating to see everyone complaining about tp being bossy, but that's just perhaps because I knew him to be the GW, without a doubt, and I remembered all too well how the village rebelled against Gurthang's lead and lost afterwards.

Got a question for Rikae and her wolves -- when did you figure out I was the Seer? Before or after you scried Lalaith? Did you recall my vote for Mac right away? (Which pretty much discredited me as the GW because what GW would put her Ranger in such a spot as he'd have to reveal to save himself?) At any rate, my fake Good Wizard reveal was an attempt to

A.) seal Cailin's doom
B.) prevent a wasted lynch of either tp or Rikae
C.) death of an innocent Legate
D.) discourage you from scrying me to prevent me from dreaming.

So I was quite happy when I was killed, as I figured my bluff actually worked halfway good enough to bring Nilp down. When Lal was scried I figured it was over for me, unless tp chose to Ranger protect me, but in truth it was a relief to go and not have to keep up a GW bluff the next day.

Anyway, congrats to the village for outing the last wolf (my former ally! what a twisty game!) and big props to Roa for being a much more level headed and subtle gifted -- reading over the posts the day after I was killed I marveled at how if I hadn't known better I'd never have guessed you were in cahoots with tp.

So yay! We won! *does a little dance* It was great fun. And I can attest to how hard the good team worked for this win, during nights when we were pm'ing back and forth. We were certainly competing just as much as the "baddies" and all tp's scrying and dreaming was brilliantly done, nothing was just dumb luck.

Diamond18 06-15-2008 06:54 PM

Oh and of course, thank you Nogrod for putting this massive game together, it takes quite the mod to oversee such a wild and crazy complicated game. :)

Durelin 06-15-2008 07:10 PM

Writing this for the second time...stupid net.

Well, sorry for not showing, but it looks like it was probably best.

And hah, looks like people were annoyed by my Day 5 rantings. It was all wind. Notice once phantom was gone I was securely on the village's side. :p

That was the most fun game...definitely at least tied with my run as a cobbler! ;)Thank you to everyone for the awesome, awesome game (and for putting up with me)! Everyone played so brilliantly. Thank you especially to Nogrod for orchestrating all this! I can't imagine!

*applauds Rikae and phantom*!!

Thanks, Rikae. Echoing Di (who is totally my hero, though she did get two of my wolf-buddies ;)), that really made...well, this game for me.

Nerwen 06-15-2008 07:51 PM

Congratulations, village!

Not to sound bitter, or anything, but you've all noticed this, right?

Quote:

The scries Night1:
EW:
Aganzir
Cailín
Nilpaurion Felagund
Anyway, it was a very entertaining game to read... Was it Day 3 when everyone started impersonating everyone else?:D

Diamond18 06-15-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerwen (Post 559919)
Not to sound bitter, or anything, but you've all noticed this, right?

I noticed it on Day 2 and that's why I started to suspect her. So you didn't die in vain. :D (And hey your death also protected the Good Wizard from being revealed on Day 1!)

We shall call you St. Nerwen and teach young villagers of how you were martyred for the cause. :p

Nerwen 06-15-2008 08:38 PM

That's more like it!

Gwathagor 06-15-2008 08:39 PM

We won! I'm sorry that I wasn't more help to the village. I feel like I just kind of muddled about and got in the way. :rolleyes:

And while I am whining, I'd like to point out that I have yet to survive a game of WW.

Splendid wizarding, tp.

This was my first game in which I was killed by the wolves! Champagne!

We won!

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 08:56 PM

That was great! I had a lot of fun this. It was interesting to see it from the other side.

I was really worried I was going to have to reveal myself at the end there. :rolleyes: What can you do?

Special congrats to Eonwe for getting through his first game. You picked a doozy for a starter. We promise the next game wont be so complicated.

the phantom 06-15-2008 09:04 PM

Quote:

I was really worried I was going to have to reveal myself at the end there.
But who would've believed you?

Oh, that's right. You had a way to prove it, didn't you? ;)

I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'll have time to post my thoughts tomorrow. Well played everyone.

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the phantom (Post 559925)
But who would've believed you?

Oh, that's right. You had a way to prove it, didn't you? ;)

I'm quite busy at the moment, but I'll have time to post my thoughts tomorrow. Well played everyone.

My nephew is so smart. :D

On a related note: Wow... I lived to the end. I was really expecting to be dead by Day 3.

Roa_Aoife 06-15-2008 09:18 PM

See, my dear husband, I promised I would avenge you. :Merisu:

Lalaith 06-15-2008 10:13 PM

Ugh. I'm glad that's over.
I don't know where this myth came from that I make a good wolf. I was only ever a wolf before once, and then I survived with Boro and phantom holding my hand, er paw, to keep me on the straight. But perhaps this myth can be laid to rest now. I make a very wretched wolf. Sorry Rikae for letting you down.

I was particularly miserable as I was all by myself, and it was only Nogrod's kind cheer that kept me going. The only other bright spot was that I did enjoy everyone getting so confused by my kills. Actually, I was trying to find the Ranger. And yes, also to confuse by leaving no trails, no reasons. I was in no hurry to kill Durelin as she didn't suspect me. Plus then it would be less noticable that I hadn't been killed, either.

I was strongly tempted to kill Roa the night I killed Gwath, because I was frightened of her and thought she'd be the one to cause me trouble. And I was right. Goodness me woman, but you're good. AND you were the Ranger, after all. Curses. That might have bought me quite a few more days. Also I should have just been the sodding submarine I was accused of being, and not participated so much.

The voting at the end - well, firstly I forgot that Barrowdowns time was behind real time. Then I was just thinking, oh, fine, end it now. And if Roa had outed herself I would have lost anyway.

It was great fun being Hunter - although my instincts were completely off this game. Sorry phantom - I was useless, banging on about Lommy and so on. I'm glad you didn't listen to me.

And yes, being three roles in one game - is that a WW first? I don't know.

Finally, Nogrod, you are just the best mod. Very supportive, very fair, and the meta-narrative concept was brilliant. Thank you. *bows*

Gwathagor 06-15-2008 10:33 PM

So why did you kill me rather than Roa?